Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes a nice and refreshing finish to a heavy meal.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, combine the milk, lemon juice and extracts; stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Beat cream until stiff; fold into milk mixture. Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 10 minutes; top with pie filling. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight if desired.
My family loves this pie. We call it Cool Cherry Pie!! It has been a favorite of my Dad since he was a Kid Yum Yum.