A nice cookie any time. (Note these are a slice and bake cookie. Prep time does not include refrigeration time to set the dough.)
- Mix butter, eggs, brown sugar, and flour until well combined.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, cherries, and nuts.
- Roll dough into logs that are approximately 1 inch around. Wrap in waxed paper and place in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- When you are ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice logs into 1 inch rounds and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before transfering to a cooling rack.