Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was inspired by one posted at http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/cherry_fluff except that I made substitutions to make is lower in calories and sugar. It is light and fresh and can be put in the fridge to chill then serve, or even frozen for more of an ice cream consistency.
- 1 (16 ounce) container light whipped topping
- 1 (4 ounce) boxwhite chocolate sugar-free Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute (artificial sweetner)
- Thaw out the tub of lite whipped topping then blend it in a large bowl with the box of White Chocolate Sugar-Free Jellow Pudding until well blended.
- Add in the can of Cherry Pie Filling and the can of Crushed Pineapples and the 4 Single Serving Packets of Equal (or equivalent of another sugar substitute) and mix will well blended.
- Chill or freeze for at least 2 hours, depending on how you want to serve it.