Prep 6 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I love this recipe because it tastes so cold and good. It is also not really bad with calories. My aunt gave it to me. She makes it alot.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 can no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 2 (8 ounce) containerskroger lite cherry-vanilla yogurt
- 2 packages sugar-free cherry gelatin
- Make jello as directed on boxes.
- When jello is the right consistency, scoop out with spoon into large bowl.
- Add everything else.
- Mix well.
- Chill 30 minutes.