Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cherry Cola is a good way to have your cold drink and eat it, too.
Make and share this Cherry Cola recipe from Food.com.
- 85.04 g cherry Jell-O
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 236.59 ml cola drink (chilled if possible)
- 4 cherries
- 226.79 g can whipped cream (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add cola and stir.
- Pour into four small soda glasses.
- Chill until set.
- Garnish with cherries, whipped cream, and straws.
This was just cherry jello! I was really hoping the kids would love this; their reaction: It's just jello...
I used sugar free cherry jello and diet pepsi. It comes to only 10 calories per serving! Yum!
This was much better than plain cherry jello. I especially loved the cherries on top. Thanks LunaStar for posting. Roxygirl