Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you like Cherry Coke, then you will love this recipe.
- 40 ounces dark cherries, pitted
- 3 ounces cherry gelatin
- 20 ounces pineapple, crushed
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Heat cherries and their juice to boiling.
- Remove from heat and add Jello. Stir.
- Add pineapple juice and all.
- Pour in Coke and nuts.
- Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold.
- Let cool, then refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Serve cold.
My sis has made this for years but she always adds diced up cream cheese after it sets for a while. Very good salad.