Cherry Coke Salad
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup cola
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a saucepan or microwave, bring pineapple juice and water to a bowl. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in pie filling and cola. Pour into serving bowl.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Fold in reserved pineapple.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Join The Conversation
I made this a few years ago and everyone since then has requested that I bring it to any family functions, I always forget but got a phone call this morning reminding me to bring tomorrow for thanksgiving, couldn't find my recipe, so glad its posted here. =) I use sugar free jello and pie filling but reg. cherry coke, its very sweet! but very Delicious.
Wow, I was really suprised by how much I liked this. I made some for my sister and her family and she liked it so much, she went out and got the ingredients to make this. I did make it sugar free by using sugar free jello, sugar free cherry pie filling and diet cola. It was the consistency of thejello that I really loved. I guess it was the cherry pie filling that made it seem different than regular jiggley jello texture.