Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A crispy, chocolatey taste delight from the Chex Cereal company.
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural-flavor instant malted milk powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped malted milk balls
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- Measure cereals and peanuts into large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave margarine and chocolate chips in microwave-proof bowl until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, gently stirring until evenly coated.
- Gradually stir in malted milk powder until evenly coated.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Store in airtight container.