1/3 Photos of Cherry Chocolate Chip Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is a really sweet bread. I made it to share with co-workers and to use up my extra cherries. It tastes great with a cup of coffee or tea. You can put in up to a cup of chocolate chips, cherries or nuts; depending on your tastes. I generally use 1 cup of cherries and 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Soften butter, and cream with tightly packed brown sugar.
- 3Stir in milk, eggs, and almond extract.
- 4In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to milk mixture and stir until all ingredients are moistened.
- 5With a spoon, stir in chocolate, cherries, and nuts.
- 6Add batter into a greased 9x5 baking pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Let cool before removing from pan. You may serve it warm, cold, or re-heated.
- 8Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3110.3
- Calories from Fat 1248
- Total Fat 138.7 g
- Saturated Fat 82.2 g
- Cholesterol 701.1 mg
- Sodium 2965.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 429.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 215.8 g
- Protein 51.6 g