This cake thinks it's a cheesecake, and taste just like one too, but very easy to do, and when I served it at club, got rave reviews!
- Stir together the remaining cake mix, (not the 1 cup reserved) 1 egg, and 2 T oil.
- Press this mixture into 9x13 cake pan on bottom and up the side 3/4 to top.
- Blend cheese and sugar.
- Add 3 eggs and reserved 1 cup of cake mix.
- Beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- Gradually add milk, juice, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into the crust.
- Bake at 300°F for 45 to 55 minutes.
- COOL, when cool, top with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!