Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice sweet yet tart martini using home made Cherry Simple Syrup. This was made with a gin that does not have heavy juniper notes and could also be made with vodka.
- 3 fluid ounces gin or 3 ounces vodka
- 1 fluid ounce cherry simple syrup
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 fluid ounces organic no-sugar-added cranberry juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with several ice cubes and shake vigorously. Strain into chilled martini glass and enjoy!