One of my mother's Christmas cookie recipes, and one of our favorites when we were growing up. She usually serves them right out of the freezer, and they are a bit more tasty when they've been out of the fridge for a while. Use red or green cherries for variety!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except cherries and graham cracker crumbs, together into a paste.
- 2Using a tablespoon, scoop some paste into your hand and shape so that a cherry can be cradled.
- 3Wrap the paste around the cherry, using both hands to roll into a ball.
- 4Roll the ball in graham cracker crumbs.
- 5These can be stored either in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Balls
Serving Size: 1 (783 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g