1/1 Photo of Cherry Almond Mousse Pie
I found this in a magazine and just had to make it right away. It's really a dazzler! Just delicious and very attractive to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 1 already baked pie crust (9inch)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup toasted almond, chopped
- 1Over low heat, stir 1/2 cup milk and chocolate until smooth.
- 2Stir in 1/4 t extract.
- 3Pour into crust.
- 4Save 8 of the cherries for garnish.
- 5Chop the rest of the cherries.
- 6In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 7Slowly add water and remaining milk.
- 8Add the pudding mix and the remaining extract.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Fold in the whipped cream.
- 11Stir in the chopped cherries, and almonds.
- 12Pour over the chocolate in pie crust.
- 14Garnish with whole cherries.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Almond Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.7
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 464.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g