- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 1 already baked pie crust (9inch)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat, stir 1/2 cup milk and chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in 1/4 t extract.
- Pour into crust.
- Save 8 of the cherries for garnish.
- Chop the rest of the cherries.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Slowly add water and remaining milk.
- Add the pudding mix and the remaining extract.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Stir in the chopped cherries, and almonds.
- Pour over the chocolate in pie crust.
- Garnish with whole cherries.