Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
We are going to eat vegetarian today, so I wanted a marinade that is big and bold for my tofu. I put this one together and will add stir fried veggies with it. You could also add some noodles with this dish for a boost of carbs. I am going to bake my tofu, but it can be prepared in other ways as stated in the directions. Please use organic ingredients where possible.
- 2 (14 ounce) packagessprouted firm tofu (or other tofu)
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 large garlic cloves (mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (sunflower seed)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Press you blocks of tofu. Twenty minutes on one side and fifteen on the other.
- Cut tofu into cubes. Coat with marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Broil, sauté or grill the tofu.