Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Serve with or favorite pasta or meatball recipe. This is a great sauce for lasagne also.
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves or 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced olives
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- Brown meat in 1 tbs olive oil and drain.
- Return meat to your sauce pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer for 2 or 3 hours
- Remove bay leaf before serving.
too many spices, just did not taste good to me
Best homemade sauce I've ever had!!!!! Chefahoy is a tard.