Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice, tangy salad dressing that uses the fresh chives popping up in your herb garden this Spring. Excellent dressing for all types of greens and vegetables.
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise, chives, parsley, lemon juice and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper.