Chef SeaHag's Note:
Great on top of meatloaf (recipe to follow)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, bring broth and Guinness to a rolling boil.
- 2Thicken this mixture with a roux. This is made in a separate pan by melting the butter and whisking in the flour until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- 3While whisking the boiling stock, add the roux by continuing to whisk vigorously to avoid lumps.
- 4Add caramelized onions (reserved earlier) and allow to simmer over medium low heat for about 5 minutes
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Angie's Demi
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 63.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: