Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cheeses, butter and water together in a bowl until blended.
- 2Mix in flour and salt. Stir in oats and sunflower seeds until combined.
- 3Shape into a 12 inch long roll; wrap securely.
- 4Refrigerate for 4 hours (or up to 1 week).
- 5Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 6Cut roll into 1/8-1/4 inch slices; flatten each slice slightly.
- 7Place on prepared cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sun Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.8
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.3 mg
- Sodium 1039.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.8 g