Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A little something just to spice up the good old American burger.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 ounces light garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Mix Cajun seasoning and garlic powder into ground beef.
- Separate beef into four parts.
- Take one fourth of the beef mixture and split in half.
- Flatten each one out into a small hamburger patty.
- Mix together cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until smooth.
- Add a spoonful to one of the patties.
- Place the other patty on top of the mixture and pinch sides together to seal.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have four stuffed burgers.
- Cook on grill.
- Extra cream cheese mixture can be served on side with onions, tomatoes, lettuce and any other toppings you may desire.