Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a great casserole recipe for steak fanatics.
- 226.79 g package penne pasta
- 709.77 ml sliced porterhouse steaks or 3 porterhouse steaks
- 177.44 ml crumbled cooked bacon or 5 slice bacon
- 236.59 ml chopped carrot
- 304.75 g can cheddar cheese soup
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4.92 ml crushed dried basil leaves
- 1.23 ml seasoned pepper
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 354.88 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Place the penne pasta in the pot,cook for 8 to 10 minutes;drain.Meanwhile,.
- sprayed the cooking spray in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Add.
- porterhouse steak slices;saute 6 to 8 minutes or until well done.
- In a large bowl,combine steak slices,crumbled bacon and carrot;mix well,.
- stir in cheddar cheese soup,milk,basil,seasoned pepper,garlic powder and cooked penne pasta.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.Let stand 5 minutes.