Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so rich and creamy. A great meal to make for a special occasion.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb scallops
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 green onions
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 9 ounces spinach fettuccine, cooked
- 5 ounces boursin garlic cheese rolls
- salt and pepper
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with oil.
- Add scallops and sauté 2-3 minutes or until opaque.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add cream and parmesan cheese and stir until well blended.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add Boursin cheese and stir until well blended.
- In heated serving dish, toss warm fettuccine with scallop mixture.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
This has an amazing flavor. I couldn't get the sauce to thicken at first, but I was able to thicken it up with a rue of butter and flour. (May have used too much but I used four tablespoons of each in a sauce pan then added it to the sauce.) I already have plans to make this again.