Barb in WNY's Note:
Found copied on notebook paper in an old recipe book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet, brown meat and onion; drain.
- 2Stir in chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce.
- 3Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Heat oven to 400°F
- 5Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- 6On a large ungreased cookie sheet, press or roll 5 biscuits to 5-inch circles.
- 7Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixyire onto center of each flattened biscuit.
- 8Top each with 1 slice cheese.
- 9Press or roll remaining 5 biscuit to a 5-inch circle, place over cheese.
- 10Press edges to seal.
- 11Bake at 400F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12To re-heat, wrap loosely in foil, heat at 375 F for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.6
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 1315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.7 g