Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found copied on notebook paper in an old recipe book.
Make and share this Cheesy Sloppy Joe Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium skillet, brown meat and onion; drain.
- Stir in chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce.
- Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- On a large ungreased cookie sheet, press or roll 5 biscuits to 5-inch circles.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixyire onto center of each flattened biscuit.
- Top each with 1 slice cheese.
- Press or roll remaining 5 biscuit to a 5-inch circle, place over cheese.
- Press edges to seal.
- Bake at 400F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- To re-heat, wrap loosely in foil, heat at 375 F for 12-15 minutes.