1/1 Photo of Cheesy Potato Puff
1 hr 15 mins
Wonderful dish when you want something a little different than plain mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large Dutch oven, cover with water.
- 2Add 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook until tender.
- 3Drain; mash potatoes until smooth.
- 4In a saucepan, cook and stir butter, cheese, milk, and remaining salt until smooth.
- 5Stir into potatoes; fold in eggs.
- 6Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Puff
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 669.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g