Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy party food. My guests always love it.
Make and share this Cheesy Pizza Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is browned; drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, basil and garlic powder; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cheeses; stir until melted.
- Pour into a slow cooker and keep warm over low heat.
- Serve with breadsticks for dipping.
I made this for a family gathering and served it with big cheesy garlic breadsticks and Triscuits. Everyone loved it, and it was so easy to throw together and keep warm in the crock pot. A real crowd pleaser -- there were no leftovers!