Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are hard to beat; great tasting!
- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Wash potatoes and cut into wedges or slices.
- Combine cheese, salt, garlic, paprika and stir well.
- Arrange potatoes in lightly greased 15x10x1 pan.
- Brush margarine on potatoes and sprinkle cheese mixture on top.
- Bake 375F, uncovered for 40 minutes till tender.
The many baked Fries found on Zaar a just terrific. This is another one to add to the list. So much better than deep fried and the flavours that can be added to the "chips" is limitless. Thanks for these ideas Shirl (J)831
these fries were pretty good, but i think i'll use way less salt the next time i make them.you were so right on the baking time.thank you for posting.
Excellant oven fries! Instead of melted margarine, I used butter flavoured Pam spray both for the pan and the potatoes. Also added some freshly grated black pepper. We will be making these again, thanks for sharing.