Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in : Best South African Braai recipes from Christa Kirstein
Make and share this Cheesy Mustard Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Slach the fat edges of the steaks.
- Mix together the mustard, oil and lemon juice.
- Bake the steaks over hot coals for 5-6 minutes on one side, then turn and spread half of the mustard mixture on the cooked side.
- Bake for another 5-6 minutes.
- Turn the steaks again and spread the remaining mustard mixture on the other side. Sprinkle with herbs and put the slice of cheese on top.
- Serve immediatly before the cheese starts to drip.