Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 453.59 g Italian bread (Boboli is good)
- 236.59 ml canned refried beans
- 118.29 ml sour cream (low fat is fine)
- 59.14 ml black bean dip
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Place bread shell on a baking sheet.
- Stir together refried beans, sour cream and bean dip and spread over bread shell.
- Spoon tomatoes over bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450 for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.