Cheesy Pepperoni Parmesan Pizza
photo by Hunts
- Ready In:
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast, fast-rising
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 slices Oscar Mayer® Pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Mix 4 cups flour, 1 cup Parmesan, yeast and salt in large bowl. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, gradually adding remaining flour.
- Cut dough into 4 pieces. (Each piece is enough for a 12-inch pizza.) Spray 1 dough piece with cooking spray; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let stand 15 minutes. See tip for how to store remaining dough for another use.
- TO MAKE ONE PIZZA: Heat oven to 400°F Roll 1 dough piece (after standing 15 minutes) into 12-inch round on lightly floured surface; place on pizza pan. Bake 6 minutes. Top with tomato sauce, drained tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and edge of crust is golden brown. Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>From Diced Tomatoes to Pasta Sauce, Discover All the Flavors of Hunt’s®</p>