Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Meatballs with a surprise cheese centre.
- 500 g mincemeat
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 125 g tasty cheese, cut into 16 cubes
- Combine Mince, shallots and ketchup in a bowl.
- Form into 16 meatballs.
- Push a cube of cheese into each meatball and close up meat around it.
- Bake on a greased oven tray for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Serve warm with salad.
Nice summer supper!! These meatballs were better than we expected!!very tasty mouthfull, we used jalapeno harvarti cheese, gave them a nice little bite and creamy too, some leaked out, but most didn't and it didn't matter, they were soo good. Served them with a green salad and potato salad. Thanks for sharing a keeper!!