Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
its a meatball sandwich and taste great
Make and share this Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces frozen cooked meatballs (3/4 of 1-lb. pkg.)
- 4 crusty sandwich buns
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- COOMBINE spaghetti sauce, water, Parmesan cheese and meatballs in large skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
- REDUCE heat to medium; simmer 8 minute or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- SPOON into buns; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
YUMMY! So quick, so easy, so good - perfect weeknight fare. My 5-yr old son took one bite and said, "Mmmm... This is a good recipe, Mom!" The whole family devoured them. Thanks for posting!