Recipe by TasteTester
This is a fast and simple dinner to prepare, and it makes it easy to add some extra vegetables into kids' meals.
- 7 1⁄4 ounces macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 1⁄4 cup butter (half of a stick) or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut up (half of a stick)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni in a large saucepan as directed on package, adding snow peas to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes; drain. Return macaroni mixture to saucepan.
- Add margarine, milk and cheese sauce mix; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.