Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cheesy gooey casserole is so easy, one dish, and everyone will enjoy it! It can also be modified very easily to your own tastes or diet needs!
- 907.18 g potatoes, cut into chunks (or buy frozen already cut potatoes or tots)
- 340.19 g ham
- 226.79 g frozen broccoli
- 226.79 g frozen cauliflower
- 283.49 g cheddar cheese soup
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- If using raw potatoes cook first. Put them into the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top with ham chunks, frozen veggies, and can of soup.
- sprinkle cheese over the top.
- cover with foil and bake at 450 for about 45 minuets, until heated through.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make but it needed some seasoning. I added garlic powder, salt and pepper but followed the rest of the recipe as written. I did use frozen hash brown potatoes. This was something different for us. I bet this would be good with noodles instead of the potatoes too.
The ham and cheese made such a good combination, it was lovely. I used fresh veggies though, but I doubt it if it made any difference in taste. Thanks again.