Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A cheesy, garlicky, crowd pleasing dip for your favorite potato chips. Wow your friends and family with a homemade chip dip. It doesn't come from a package, or store bought container. Easy, impressive and scrumptious!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lob off the top third of a head of garlic and place it in a small oven-safe dish. Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil, cover the dish with foil and roast for 40-45 minutes.
- Let head of garlic cool before removing all of the roasted garlic cloves and smashing them with a fork. Roasted garlic should slide right out of skins.
- In a large bowl combine; mayo, Greek yogurt or sour cream, and cream cheese until silky smooth.
- Add in the cup of grated Jarlsberg, sliced green onions, finely diced shallots, smashed garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- This dip can be devoured right away or let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite thick and sturdy potato chips.