Jamie Renee's Note:
A cheesy, garlicky, crowd pleasing dip for your favorite potato chips. Wow your friends and family with a homemade chip dip. It doesn't come from a package, or store bought container. Easy, impressive and scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lob off the top third of a head of garlic and place it in a small oven-safe dish. Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil, cover the dish with foil and roast for 40-45 minutes.
- 3Let head of garlic cool before removing all of the roasted garlic cloves and smashing them with a fork. Roasted garlic should slide right out of skins.
- 4In a large bowl combine; mayo, Greek yogurt or sour cream, and cream cheese until silky smooth.
- 5Add in the cup of grated Jarlsberg, sliced green onions, finely diced shallots, smashed garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- 6This dip can be devoured right away or let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- 7Serve with your favorite thick and sturdy potato chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Chip Dip
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.9
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 367.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: