Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, healthy, easy. What more can you ask for? :)
- 4 eggs
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Beat together the eggs, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a skillet.
- Saute the garlic in the melted butter for less than a minute.
- Pour the egg mixture in with the garlic, and then gently fold until the eggs are cooked and the cream cheese is melted.