"In their sty, there’s something lacking – What they need’s a damn good whacking!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(Rutland cheese (English) is an unusual mixture made from cheddar, beer, garlic and parsley. If you can’t find it, use plain cheddar and add garlic and parsley to the mixture).
- 2Broil or grill the chops under moderate heat for 7-10 minutes, depending on the thickness.
- 3Turn them over and cook for a further 7-10 minutes, until cooked through.
- 4Mix together the cheese, mustard and brown ale.
- 5Spread over the chops and broil or grill until the cheese has melted.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Drunk Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 61.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: