Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great comfort food, put together with little effort.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In 2-quart casserole, toss chicken with flour; stir in cheese sauce and vegetables.
- Cover casserole with prepared pastry; press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking 20 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.