1/7 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Pasta Toss
An easy to prepare meal that features a creamy sauce! Total time to table is 30 minutes! I like adding some steamed broccoli to the dish or serving it with broccoli spears and crusty bread. Adjusted from a Simple and Delicious recipe submitted by Margaret Penaflor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces spaghetti noodles, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter.
- 3Add chicken, onions and seasonings; cook uncovered for 5-8 minutes or until juices run clearn in chicken.
- 4Stir in cream and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 6Drain spaghetti and toss with chicken mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.7
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 162.2 mg
- Sodium 951.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 33.7 g