Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups chicken, cooked
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Add more milk for a thinner soup.
This is a very good recipe for someone who is in a hurry or new to cooking. Tastes different than my homemade but suprisingly Good!!!
this is real kid pleser. I made it for my kids when they were sick, and they've loved it
This is so good cooled or hot