Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A chicken and cheese filled turnover, made with store bought crescent dough. These are great for kids on the go, they travel well.
- Preheat oven to 350 (180 C).
- Combine chicken, cheese, bacon, broccoli, green onions, mayonaise and ranch dressing, mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Place one quarter of the chicken mixture on each rectangle.
- Stretch dough to completely enclose filling and crimp edges with fork to seal.
- Bake on parchment-lined or greased baking sheet for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.