Chef Shantal's Note:
A chicken and cheese filled turnover, made with store bought crescent dough. These are great for kids on the go, they travel well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 (180 C).
- 2Combine chicken, cheese, bacon, broccoli, green onions, mayonaise and ranch dressing, mix well.
- 3Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles.
- 4Place one quarter of the chicken mixture on each rectangle.
- 5Stretch dough to completely enclose filling and crimp edges with fork to seal.
- 6Bake on parchment-lined or greased baking sheet for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 7Cool for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.4
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 889.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts