Recipe by Chef Shantal
A chicken and cheese filled turnover, made with store bought crescent dough. These are great for kids on the go, they travel well.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough (like Pilsbury)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 (180 C).
- Combine chicken, cheese, bacon, broccoli, green onions, mayonaise and ranch dressing, mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Place one quarter of the chicken mixture on each rectangle.
- Stretch dough to completely enclose filling and crimp edges with fork to seal.
- Bake on parchment-lined or greased baking sheet for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.