Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) packagegreen giant frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package Rice-A-Roni broccoli au gratin
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup cubed Velveeta cheese
- In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Prepare broccoli according to package directions. Stir broccoli, chicken, and cheese into rice. Cook until cheese is melted.
Thanks for posting this delicious, quick, and easy recipe! I had misplaced my quick cooking (simple & delicious now) magazine, and remembered how much we REALLY liked this. It is fast, easy, and devoured by my kids. I can even saute cubed chicken breast and have it ready quickly. This is in my tried and true family favorites cookbook! Thanks again!