Recipe by Rita~
This is for my Son!!!! A great side but my son makes a meal out of it!
Top Review by Jellyqueen
5 Star all the way!!! I didn't have frozen peas or cutty powder, so i left these out this time. If it is any better with them included, I don't know if I can stand it. I used a mix of cheddar, pepper jack and swiss cheese. It was great!!! I could easily eat just this for a meal.
- 453.59 g elbow macaroni
- 59.16 ml butter
- 78.07 ml flour
- 473.18 ml milk
- 473.18 ml half-and-half
- 4.92 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper (I like lots)
- 2.46 ml curry
- 0.25-0.5 ml hot sauce
- 118.29 ml frozen peas (optional)
- 709.77 ml grated cheddar cheese (If you like spicy use a pepper cheese)
- 118.29 ml grated swiss cheese
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta aldente, drain and set aside.
- Heat oven to (350F) degrees.
- In a microwave proof dish melt butter and stir in flour.
- Whisk in milk and half and half.
- Microwave stirring every minute, until sauce begins to thicken about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, curry and the hot sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients except for Parmesan cheese.
- Pour in a buttered casserole pan.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.