Cheesy California Buffalo Fries
- Preheat oven to 450°F Mix together the cayenne, mesquite seasoning, celery salt and garlic powder; set aside.
- Spray frozen fries with olive oil, tossing to coat all sides. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in a single layer according to manufacturer's directions, flipping fries over halfway during cooking so both sides crisp evenly.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Return to oven for 30 seconds, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and quickly drizzle with Blue Cheese dressing, top with crumbled Blue cheese, minced celery and green onion and serve.