Recipe by truebrit
These biscuits are easy, quick and tasty! No rolling or cutting is necessary, making them no-fuss!
Top Review by Nevdiliel
These were pretty good... they went well with (okay, in) the Imagine Garden Tomato soup (comes in a box... the best tomato soup out there, IMO). They were perfect for that, though not as good as my normal recipe on their own. Still, these were very good and like I said, went really nicely in my tomato soup. ;) Probably healthier than grilled cheese, anyway!
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml granulated sugar
- 22.18 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350, and mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in cheese.
- Add buttermilk, and blend until dry ingredients are moistened; DON'T OVERMIX!
- Divide dough between 12 greased muffin tins, and bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.