Recipe by Danielle in New Hampshire
I first made this dish for a family get together and everyone raved about it. Very tasty, and makes ALOT! Great for pot lucks.
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (, I use 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (, I use the food processor to chop)
- 1 small onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine soups, milk and sour cream, Stir in cheeses, rice broccoli, onion, paprika and pepper.
- Transfer to a 13x9 baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 mins.
- uncover, bake 5-10 mins longer or until rice and broccoli are tender.