Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another recipe someone in my family got many years ago at a potluck. Very tasty side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup soda cracker crumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut in bit size pieces
- Blanch broccoli. Set Aside.
- Saute onion, butter, mushrooms and garlic.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Put in broccoli and sauteed mixture. Add 1/3 of the cracker crumbs and the soups and mix well.
- Top with remaining cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minute.