- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper strip
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 4 slices kraft deli deluxe American cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls, split toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Cook and stir onion and green pepper in oil in skillet on medium heat until tender; set aside.
- Brush both sides of chicken breasts with barbecue sauce. Broil 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Top each chicken breast with process cheese slice. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Fill rolls with chicken; top with onion and green pepper.