1/1 Photo of Cheesy Baked Potato Soup
9 hrs 15 mins
Missy Wright's Note:
This is a delicious way to warm up in cold weather. My children love this and request it often. This recipe is a combination of a few baked potato recipes I found in one of my favorite crockpot cook books, 'Fix It and Forget It.' Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (16 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 5 baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1Add broth, potatoes, carrots, 3/4 of the onions, 7 slices of crumbled bacon, salt and pepper to crockpot.
- 2Cook on low for 8 hours.
- 3Use potato masher and lightly mash the potatoes to a thick but chunky consistancy.
- 4Add 1 cup each of the mild and sharp cheese, 8 oz sour cream and all of the evaporated milk.
- 5Mix well and cook for 45minutes.
- 6Serve with remaining sour cream, cheese, onion, and bacon sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.0
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 1031.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 21.6 g