Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Artichokes baked gratin-style that are easy to prepare.
- 18 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons ground pecans
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Coat a 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place artichokes in a colander and rinse well with cold water to separate. Drain well, and then pat dry with paper towels. Place in the prepared pie plate and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl combine the pecans, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, and olive oil. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the artichokes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until topping is golden.
Yummy! I have never used frosen artichokes, but now with this recipe we will enjoy them all the time! I didn't include the nuts or italian seasoning out of personal preference. Luckily, my artichoke hearts were already separated, so I could skip that step. Thank you so much; this was so simple and delicious!
I made this last night, but actually didn't eat it until lunchtime today. Warmed it up and added white rice for a main meal. Very good. Will definitely make this again. I didn't have any pecans, so left them out and also added more cheese. Thanks for the recipe!