- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place asparagus and water in 2 quart microwaveable casserole dish; cover.
- Microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Cook and stir on medium heat until heated through.
- Pour sauce over asparagus.
- You can substitute steamed green beans or broccoli for the asparagus. Just choose your favorite.