Making Stuff's Note:
This delicious pudding is perfect for when you have a craving for cheesecake! Low calorie, low fat--and good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and milk in a medium pot.
- 2Mix well (with a wire whisk).
- 3Boil on medium heat, stirring constantly, until concoction is boiling steadily.
- 4Pour immediately into four custard dishes.
- 5Serve hot or cold.
- 6Optional: If serving hot, mix in raisins and top with cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and/or maple syrup.
- 7(I like mine less sweet, so I usually just add raisins).
- 8For a more "cheesecake" effect, mix with equal parts of"Cool Whip FREE" and chill before serving.
- 9Garnish with a graham cracker and raspberries or other cheesecake topping.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix