Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious pudding is perfect for when you have a craving for cheesecake! Low calorie, low fat--and good for you!
- 1 (1 ounce) packagecook 'n' serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cold skim milk
- Combine sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and milk in a medium pot.
- Mix well (with a wire whisk).
- Boil on medium heat, stirring constantly, until concoction is boiling steadily.
- Pour immediately into four custard dishes.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Optional: If serving hot, mix in raisins and top with cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and/or maple syrup.
- (I like mine less sweet, so I usually just add raisins).
- For a more "cheesecake" effect, mix with equal parts of"Cool Whip FREE" and chill before serving.
- Garnish with a graham cracker and raspberries or other cheesecake topping.
This also works really well with fat-free yogurt and pudding mix.